If you are fed up with renting from an amateur landlord, you will appreciate our professional and friendly approach.
Ready to get started? Here are the five simple steps that will have you unlocking the door to your new home in no time:
1. Get in touch. Call or email us and let us know which of our homes you are interested in.
2. Visit the property. We will arrange a time that suits your schedule to view the home.
3. Complete a rental application. Tell us about yourself and anybody who will be living with you. Have your employment & previous landlord information ready! And be sure to let your references know to expect a call from us.
4. Sign a Tenancy Agreement and pay your security deposit. You will be provided with a signed copy of the lease for your records and your security deposit will be held in a Trust Account in accordance with Alberta law.
5. Walk through the home and obtain keys. We will tour the premises together and hand over unit keys, any mailbox keys, garage door openers, etc.
6. Move in! Home sweet home. (please insert a heart icon here, or a cute house icon, or something...)